The Best Binary Options Broker 2020!
Good for Beginners!
Free Education + Free Demo Account!
Get Your Sign-Up Bonus Now!
Only For Experienced Traders!
Essential Options Trading Guide
Options trading may seem overwhelming at first, but it’s easy to understand if you know a few key points. Investor portfolios are usually constructed with several asset classes. These may be stocks, bonds, ETFs, and even mutual funds. Options are another asset class, and when used correctly, they offer many advantages that trading stocks and ETFs alone cannot.
- An option is a contract giving the buyer the right, but not the obligation, to buy (in the case of a call) or sell (in the case of a put) the underlying asset at a specific price on or before a certain date.
- People use options for income, to speculate, and to hedge risk.
- Options are known as derivatives because they derive their value from an underlying asset.
- A stock option contract typically represents 100 shares of the underlying stock, but options may be written on any sort of underlying asset from bonds to currencies to commodities.
What Are Options?
Options are contracts that give the bearer the right, but not the obligation, to either buy or sell an amount of some underlying asset at a pre-determined price at or before the contract expires. Options can be purchased like most other asset classes with brokerage investment accounts.
Options are powerful because they can enhance an individual’s portfolio. They do this through added income, protection, and even leverage. Depending on the situation, there is usually an option scenario appropriate for an investor’s goal. A popular example would be using options as an effective hedge against a declining stock market to limit downside losses. Options can also be used to generate recurring income. Additionally, they are often used for speculative purposes such as wagering on the direction of a stock.
There is no free lunch with stocks and bonds. Options are no different. Options trading involves certain risks that the investor must be aware of before making a trade. This is why, when trading options with a broker, you usually see a disclaimer similar to the following:
Options involve risks and are not suitable for everyone. Options trading can be speculative in nature and carry substantial risk of loss.
Options as Derivatives
Options belong to the larger group of securities known as derivatives. A derivative’s price is dependent on or derived from the price of something else. As an example, wine is a derivative of grapes ketchup is a derivative of tomatoes, and a stock option is a derivative of a stock. Options are derivatives of financial securities—their value depends on the price of some other asset. Examples of derivatives include calls, puts, futures, forwards, swaps, and mortgage-backed securities, among others.
Call and Put Options
Options are a type of derivative security. An option is a derivative because its price is intrinsically linked to the price of something else. If you buy an options contract, it grants you the right, but not the obligation to buy or sell an underlying asset at a set price on or before a certain date.
A call option gives the holder the right to buy a stock and a put option gives the holder the right to sell a stock. Think of a call option as a down-payment for a future purpose.
Call Option Example
A potential homeowner sees a new development going up. That person may want the right to purchase a home in the future, but will only want to exercise that right once certain developments around the area are built.
The Best Binary Options Broker 2020!
Good for Beginners!
Free Education + Free Demo Account!
Get Your Sign-Up Bonus Now!
Only For Experienced Traders!
The potential home buyer would benefit from the option of buying or not. Imagine they can buy a call option from the developer to buy the home at say $400,000 at any point in the next three years. Well, they can—you know it as a non-refundable deposit. Naturally, the developer wouldn’t grant such an option for free. The potential home buyer needs to contribute a down-payment to lock in that right.
With respect to an option, this cost is known as the premium. It is the price of the option contract. In our home example, the deposit might be $20,000 that the buyer pays the developer. Let’s say two years have passed, and now the developments are built and zoning has been approved. The home buyer exercises the option and buys the home for $400,000 because that is the contract purchased.
The market value of that home may have doubled to $800,000. But because the down payment locked in a pre-determined price, the buyer pays $400,000. Now, in an alternate scenario, say the zoning approval doesn’t come through until year four. This is one year past the expiration of this option. Now the home buyer must pay the market price because the contract has expired. In either case, the developer keeps the original $20,000 collected.
Call Option Basics
Put Option Example
Now, think of a put option as an insurance policy. If you own your home, you are likely familiar with purchasing homeowner’s insurance. A homeowner buys a homeowner’s policy to protect their home from damage. They pay an amount called the premium, for some amount of time, let’s say a year. The policy has a face value and gives the insurance holder protection in the event the home is damaged.
What if, instead of a home, your asset was a stock or index investment? Similarly, if an investor wants insurance on his/her S&P 500 index portfolio, they can purchase put options. An investor may fear that a bear market is near and may be unwilling to lose more than 10% of their long position in the S&P 500 index. If the S&P 500 is currently trading at $2500, he/she can purchase a put option giving the right to sell the index at $2250, for example, at any point in the next two years.
If in six months the market crashes by 20% (500 points on the index), he or she has made 250 points by being able to sell the index at $2250 when it is trading at $2000—a combined loss of just 10%. In fact, even if the market drops to zero, the loss would only be 10% if this put option is held. Again, purchasing the option will carry a cost (the premium), and if the market doesn’t drop during that period, the maximum loss on the option is just the premium spent.
Put Option Basics
Buying, Selling Calls/Puts
There are four things you can do with options:
- Buy calls
- Sell calls
- Buy puts
- Sell puts
Buying stock gives you a long position. Buying a call option gives you a potential long position in the underlying stock. Short-selling a stock gives you a short position. Selling a naked or uncovered call gives you a potential short position in the underlying stock.
Buying a put option gives you a potential short position in the underlying stock. Selling a naked, or unmarried, put gives you a potential long position in the underlying stock. Keeping these four scenarios straight is crucial.
People who buy options are called holders and those who sell options are called writers of options. Here is the important distinction between holders and writers:
- Call holders and put holders (buyers) are not obligated to buy or sell. They have the choice to exercise their rights. This limits the risk of buyers of options to only the premium spent.
- Call writers and put writers (sellers), however, are obligated to buy or sell if the option expires in-the-money (more on that below). This means that a seller may be required to make good on a promise to buy or sell. It also implies that option sellers have exposure to more, and in some cases, unlimited, risks. This means writers can lose much more than the price of the options premium.
Why Use Options
Speculation is a wager on future price direction. A speculator might think the price of a stock will go up, perhaps based on fundamental analysis or technical analysis. A speculator might buy the stock or buy a call option on the stock. Speculating with a call option—instead of buying the stock outright—is attractive to some traders since options provide leverage. An out-of-the-money call option may only cost a few dollars or even cents compared to the full price of a $100 stock.
Options were really invented for hedging purposes. Hedging with options is meant to reduce risk at a reasonable cost. Here, we can think of using options like an insurance policy. Just as you insure your house or car, options can be used to insure your investments against a downturn.
Imagine that you want to buy technology stocks. But you also want to limit losses. By using put options, you could limit your downside risk and enjoy all the upside in a cost-effective way. For short sellers, call options can be used to limit losses if wrong—especially during a short squeeze.
How Options Work
In terms of valuing option contracts, it is essentially all about determining the probabilities of future price events. The more likely something is to occur, the more expensive an option would be that profits from that event. For instance, a call value goes up as the stock (underlying) goes up. This is the key to understanding the relative value of options.
The less time there is until expiry, the less value an option will have. This is because the chances of a price move in the underlying stock diminish as we draw closer to expiry. This is why an option is a wasting asset. If you buy a one-month option that is out of the money, and the stock doesn’t move, the option becomes less valuable with each passing day. Since time is a component to the price of an option, a one-month option is going to be less valuable than a three-month option. This is because with more time available, the probability of a price move in your favor increases, and vice versa.
Accordingly, the same option strike that expires in a year will cost more than the same strike for one month. This wasting feature of options is a result of time decay. The same option will be worth less tomorrow than it is today if the price of the stock doesn’t move.
Volatility also increases the price of an option. This is because uncertainty pushes the odds of an outcome higher. If the volatility of the underlying asset increases, larger price swings increase the possibilities of substantial moves both up and down. Greater price swings will increase the chances of an event occurring. Therefore, the greater the volatility, the greater the price of the option. Options trading and volatility are intrinsically linked to each other in this way.
On most U.S. exchanges, a stock option contract is the option to buy or sell 100 shares; that’s why you must multiply the contract premium by 100 to get the total amount you’ll have to spend to buy the call.
|What happened to our option investment|
|May 1||May 21||Expiry Date|
The majority of the time, holders choose to take their profits by trading out (closing out) their position. This means that option holders sell their options in the market, and writers buy their positions back to close. Only about 10% of options are exercised, 60% are traded (closed) out, and 30% expire worthlessly.
Fluctuations in option prices can be explained by intrinsic value and extrinsic value, which is also known as time value. An option’s premium is the combination of its intrinsic value and time value. Intrinsic value is the in-the-money amount of an options contract, which, for a call option, is the amount above the strike price that the stock is trading. Time value represents the added value an investor has to pay for an option above the intrinsic value. This is the extrinsic value or time value. So, the price of the option in our example can be thought of as the following:
|Premium =||Intrinsic Value +||Time Value|
In real life, options almost always trade at some level above their intrinsic value, because the probability of an event occurring is never absolutely zero, even if it is highly unlikely.
Types of Options
American and European Options
American options can be exercised at any time between the date of purchase and the expiration date. European options are different from American options in that they can only be exercised at the end of their lives on their expiration date. The distinction between American and European options has nothing to do with geography, only with early exercise. Many options on stock indexes are of the European type. Because the right to exercise early has some value, an American option typically carries a higher premium than an otherwise identical European option. This is because the early exercise feature is desirable and commands a premium.
There are also exotic options, which are exotic because there might be a variation on the payoff profiles from the plain vanilla options. Or they can become totally different products all together with “optionality” embedded in them. For example, binary options have a simple payoff structure that is determined if the payoff event happens regardless of the degree. Other types of exotic options include knock-out, knock-in, barrier options, lookback options, Asian options, and Bermudan options. Again, exotic options are typically for professional derivatives traders.
Options Expiration & Liquidity
Options can also be categorized by their duration. Short-term options are those that expire generally within a year. Long-term options with expirations greater than a year are classified as long-term equity anticipation securities or LEAPs. LEAPS are identical to regular options, they just have longer durations.
Options can also be distinguished by when their expiration date falls. Sets of options now expire weekly on each Friday, at the end of the month, or even on a daily basis. Index and ETF options also sometimes offer quarterly expiries.
Reading Options Tables
More and more traders are finding option data through online sources. (For related reading, see “Best Online Stock Brokers for Options Trading 2020”) While each source has its own format for presenting the data, the key components generally include the following variables:
- Volume (VLM) simply tells you how many contracts of a particular option were traded during the latest session.
- The “bid” price is the latest price level at which a market participant wishes to buy a particular option.
- The “ask” price is the latest price offered by a market participant to sell a particular option.
- Implied Bid Volatility (IMPL BID VOL) can be thought of as the future uncertainty of price direction and speed. This value is calculated by an option-pricing model such as the Black-Scholes model and represents the level of expected future volatility based on the current price of the option.
- Open Interest (OPTN OP) number indicates the total number of contracts of a particular option that have been opened. Open interest decreases as open trades are closed.
- Delta can be thought of as a probability. For instance, a 30-delta option has roughly a 30% chance of expiring in-the-money.
- Gamma (GMM) is the speed the option is moving in or out-of-the-money. Gamma can also be thought of as the movement of the delta.
- Vega is a Greek value that indicates the amount by which the price of the option would be expected to change based on a one-point change in implied volatility.
- Theta is the Greek value that indicates how much value an option will lose with the passage of one day’s time.
- The “strike price” is the price at which the buyer of the option can buy or sell the underlying security if he/she chooses to exercise the option.
Buying at the bid and selling at the ask is how market makers make their living.
The simplest options position is a long call (or put) by itself. This position profits if the price of the underlying rises (falls), and your downside is limited to loss of the option premium spent. If you simultaneously buy a call and put option with the same strike and expiration, you’ve created a straddle.
This position pays off if the underlying price rises or falls dramatically; however, if the price remains relatively stable, you lose premium on both the call and the put. You would enter this strategy if you expect a large move in the stock but are not sure which direction.
Basically, you need the stock to have a move outside of a range. A similar strategy betting on an outsized move in the securities when you expect high volatility (uncertainty) is to buy a call and buy a put with different strikes and the same expiration—known as a strangle. A strangle requires larger price moves in either direction to profit but is also less expensive than a straddle. On the other hand, being short either a straddle or a strangle (selling both options) would profit from a market that doesn’t move much.
Below is an explanation of straddles from my Options for Beginners course:
And here’s a description of strangles:
How to use Straddle Strategies
Spreads & Combinations
Spreads use two or more options positions of the same class. They combine having a market opinion (speculation) with limiting losses (hedging). Spreads often limit potential upside as well. Yet these strategies can still be desirable since they usually cost less when compared to a single options leg. Vertical spreads involve selling one option to buy another. Generally, the second option is the same type and same expiration, but a different strike.
A bull call spread, or bull call vertical spread, is created by buying a call and simultaneously selling another call with a higher strike price and the same expiration. The spread is profitable if the underlying asset increases in price, but the upside is limited due to the short call strike. The benefit, however, is that selling the higher strike call reduces the cost of buying the lower one. Similarly, a bear put spread, or bear put vertical spread, involves buying a put and selling a second put with a lower strike and the same expiration. If you buy and sell options with different expirations, it is known as a calendar spread or time spread.
Combinations are trades constructed with both a call and a put. There is a special type of combination known as a “synthetic.” The point of a synthetic is to create an options position that behaves like an underlying asset, but without actually controlling the asset. Why not just buy the stock? Maybe some legal or regulatory reason restricts you from owning it. But you may be allowed to create a synthetic position using options.
A butterfly consists of options at three strikes, equally spaced apart, where all options are of the same type (either all calls or all puts) and have the same expiration. In a long butterfly, the middle strike option is sold and the outside strikes are bought in a ratio of 1:2:1 (buy one, sell two, buy one).
If this ratio does not hold, it is not a butterfly. The outside strikes are commonly referred to as the wings of the butterfly, and the inside strike as the body. The value of a butterfly can never fall below zero. Closely related to the butterfly is the condor – the difference is that the middle options are not at the same strike price.
Because options prices can be modeled mathematically with a model such as the Black-Scholes, many of the risks associated with options can also be modeled and understood. This particular feature of options actually makes them arguably less risky than other asset classes, or at least allows the risks associated with options to be understood and evaluated. Individual risks have been assigned Greek letter names, and are sometimes referred to simply as “the Greeks.”
Below is a very basic way to begin thinking about the concepts of Greeks:
10 different types of trading styles – Which one is for you?
The world of trading has a lot of variety in terms of opportunities. Due to the vast variety of opportunities that exist in the dynamic mechanism of the stock markets, many different types of trading styles can be applied. It is very important to choose a trading style which suits your personality and preferences. It is also heavily dependent on your psychology. To become successful you will need to prioritize a style according to how your mind works. For instance, A trader who has a mind-set of generating fixed returns will do better in options trading than in swing trading strategies and vice versa.
There are no Best Types of Trading styles.
Understand your own psychology, and the game will teach you the game.
Choosing from the types of trading styles made easy:
1. Intraday Trading – Most commonly practiced among retail traders in the Indian stock market, positions are squared off before the closing hours of the market. Intraday trading philosophy is that overnight exposure is risky. Traders book profits or losses quickly and do multiple trades every day. It suits people who are least bothered about fundamentals or the things that are considered important to be a successful investor in the long-run. To them, it’s all about money management, timing entries & exits and position sizing appropriately. You can either be jobbing or trading the momentum. Intraday trading involves taking on additional leverage to generate higher returns. They are always looking to make higher ROIs than other trading formats. It is also among the most aggressive types of trading styles. Intraday trading format thrives on high volatility as the number of opportunities go up during such times. A successful intraday trader understands the importance of consistency and the power of compounding returns on a short-term basis. If consistency is maintained, then returns can be compounded on a monthly or quarterly basis. Intraday trading is only suitable for those who can dedicate a fair amount of time tracking the movements of stock markets regularly.
2. Swing Trading – The principal difference between intraday trading and swing trading is the timeframe. Swing traders attempt to predict the short-term fluctuation in stock prices overnight. So positions can last anywhere from 1 day to a few weeks. The leverage used by Swing traders is generally lesser than intraday trading. Due to overnight risk, stockbrokers in India charge SPAN + Exposure margins. In a way, it enables traders more firepower to withstand overnight price movements and hold positions for longer hence trying to book higher profits per trade. Most technical traders and chartists fall in this category. If you like to analyze short-term price movements using technical analysis, then this is your ball game. True swing trading also involves a great deal of money flow analysis. If this is what you like doing then stick to this trading style. It is rewarding and the price movements are more predictable. However, risk management will need to be more sophisticated. In this style, you must be able to ignore minor intraday fluctuations without breaking a sweat or getting worried. However, most swing traders also do intraday trading so it is one style which can be merged but, it is important to draw a line somewhere and focus on specializing in one particular trading style. I must point out that you will require more capital to swing trade in comparison to intraday trading because of diversification and also that overnight trades require more margins. Ideally, you should also keep some buffer capital and not be 100% invested at all times to account for the volatility and avoid margin calls of any sort. To know the exact margins required to trade in derivatives, check out our Margin Calculators.
3. Positional Trading – This is a type of trading style which ignores the minor short-term fluctuations that swing traders are fully focused on. Positional trading involves lesser leverage than swing trading. The holding timeframe of each trade is higher as these traders anticipate a big pice movement in the coming future. Timing the market is not the top priority for this category of traders as they are willing to weather the storm and wait out a few months to see a large gain. Their focus is usually a hybrid of technical and fundamentals. To be able to hold positions for a longer time period, they feel like they have to be sure of what’s happening within the company. They’re usually looking for the underlying stock to gain more than 20% in the near future. Positional traders have the aptitude and inclination to lean more towards investing in the long run. In India, positional traders will either have to trade futures by maintaining a safety margin or invest in equity without leverage. Point to note: It is hard to be short for too long unless futures contracts are rolled over. But it does include a time premium for next month contracts.
4. Options strategies – Is your thought process very objective and mathematical? If you like outcomes to be more defined and measured, then trading options strategies may be your thing. The most difficult part about this is to formulate the strategies. It takes quite some time to become proficient and start making your own strategies and implement them seamlessly which is why there are very few options trading specialists in India. After understanding the crux of the problem, we launched Options Strategies Lab to help traders choose from over 43 different options strategies based on individual market outlook and preferences. It is apt for those traders who are looking to clock a fixed and more predictable rate of annual return. Due to the lack of knowledge and awareness, Indian retail traders are gambling by buying far OTM options in a bait to get outsized returns. Don’t get me wrong, it is possible and many traders have earned exorbitantly high amounts of money doing so (1000% returns in 2 months etc.) but the real question is, is it sustainable? If it is not sustainable then one ought to focus on what can work and what has a higher probability of happening. If you use options strategically, it is very scale able and requires much lesser attention than all other formats of trading primarily because the risk is defined. Learn How to Trade Options the Right Way!
5. Trading based on technical analysis – Almost all kinds of trading activity revolves around technical analysis because of its diversity and different approaches to analyse demand and supply in the stock market. As long as you know how to apply it, you can be a day trader, swing trader or positional trader. The underlying knowledge required is similar. However, it may not be fully relevant in the following trading styles and the concept of analysing opportunities is completely different. Almost all traders including institutional ones, banks etc. use technical analysis skills to gauge market and to foretell the future prospective of the Indian stock market.
6. Trading based on money flows – It is based on FII Inflows, DII flows in and out of stocks, Open Interest analysis, promoter deals, stake sales, gross delivery data, Index rebalancing etc. More often, than not, this data is vital to identify the near term trends in the stock market. Many professional traders give such information first priority and then back it up by technical analysis of stocks and indices. If you are the kind who likes analysing money flows, then this type of trading can be rewarding. Such information is especially useful if you are a swing trader. This information is also useful to analyse the short term sentiment of participants. For instance, advance decline ratios fluctuating before RBI meeting is enough to suggest that this method is very useful in gauging the near term future.
7. Event Based Trading – Trading based on some events that have occurred or ones that are about to occur is a type of trading style in itself. Events can range from good earnings results of companies, change in government policies, geopolitical events, mergers & acquisitions, company restructuring, change in price of raw materials, one time dividends, natural calamities, new innovations etc. The concept in this kind of trading is to identify trading opportunities based on events. It does require a fair understanding on fundamentals and technical analysis. You might wonder how technical analysis is relevant, but I must remind you that stock markets anticipate events before they occur. So suppose an event is already priced in, it’s best to change your stance. Technical analysis helps identify this quite easily. If you like doing research and wait for such game changing opportunities, then you should make it worth it.
8. Quantitative trading – It is often misunderstood as high frequency trading and automated algorithmic trading but in reality it isn’t. Quantitative analysis is analysing stocks based on statistical performance. For instance, if International Energy Agency (IEA) forecasts that the price of Brent Crude Oil will be headed downwards due to the supply glut expected in Saudi Arabia. The quant program analyses historical patterns when such news has occurred and the impact it has had on oil prices and other correlated asset classes and presents it with a risk/reward ratio based probability so that you can take a good trading decisions. Quantitative trading does not necessarily need to be HFT or even algorithmic order execution. It just means that the method of analysing stocks is based on computer models to increase efficiency. It definitely requires knowledge of programming, a good trading capital and computing speed. Most Importantly, the right knowledge of markets to be able to analyse data correctly. No amount of programming will give you the desired results if you lose focus of the markets. It is better to learn about markets thoroughly before you attempt this.
9. Arbitrage Trading – Arbitrage is only reserved for the prop trading firms and institutional traders as it requires great network speed and does not require superior analysis skills. The yield for vanilla arbitrage are not lucrative anymore and strategies have gotten more advanced involving some element of risk. There are many different kinds of risk arbitrage models which can only be exercised by institutions or large traders due to the sheer complexity of information acquisition, and risk management skills. Only enter the field if you’re obsessed with no risk profits. Otherwise, you might get bored soon.
10. High-Frequency Trading – High-frequency trading is all about SPEED. The strategies have all got to do with manipulating bids and offers (Bid/ask) at a rapid pace. This breed is looking to make the smallest profits per trade and do hundreds or thousands of transactions in a day. Currently, institutions and hedge funds compete in this space in the microseconds. As we speak, it has got less to do with brains and more to do with speed so it is not recommended at all. If this is what you want to do, then try starting your own fund or joining one as a programmer. These are fully automated so there is no value for analysis. Only order execution.
We are passionate about providing solutions to the trading community. So feel free to ask any questions in the comments section below. Hope you enjoyed reading it.
Best Binary Options Brokers 2020 | Top Binary Trading Sites
As Binary Option trading has become more and more popular, the question of which brokers can be trusted to invest your hard-earnt money has become more and more pertinent. In today’s article, our expert trader Michael Allen, assesses the various options on the market, and recommends, which brokers are most likely to make you money in 2020.
How Binary Option Robot Can Change Your Life? Check This Out!
Binary options brokers the facts!
- The rapid emergence of new trading platforms has meant that there are now well over 400 trading platforms available on the market.
- There are several great Binary Option Robot providers and Option Signals providers that can help you to make money.
- The rapid expansion of binary option robots has led to the establishment of a number of trusted regulatory bodies.
- Technological advances have led to a long list of brokers, offering user-friendly platforms, along with a whole host of other alluring benefits.
- Countries, such as the U.S.A have places certain restrictions on some brokers, meaning that clients may end up being disappointed
- There is no one catch-all Regulatory Body, for binary options brokers, instead it is done on a territory by territory basis.
- These come in the form of watchdogs, who ensure that brokers are held to the highest possible standards.
- The most respected of these come within the European region, with The CySEC [Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission], being especially well-respected.
TABLE OF CONTENT
How to Make Money with Binary Option Robot
How to Choose the Best Broker
How we asses Binary Option Brokers
- Diverse Asset Base: any broker trading a small number of Binary Options, is unlikely to make a large amount of profit, for a number of different reasons. Thus, we only recommend brokers offering you a wide range of trading options.
- Binary Options Types: the best brokers offer a lot of binary options variants. We only recommend brokers with features such as: Options Creator, One-touch Options or even Short-term Options.
- Depositing Options: trading firms who accept a wide selection of deposit methods are usually easier to get started with. This variety also makes it easier to take your money out, once you start earning.
- Financial Stability: It is vital that your broker maintains a healthy balance sheet, or you may end up losing your money. We only recommend well-established brokers who are much more reliable than smaller firms or startups.
- Profitability: we recommend brokers that offer higher payout rates, as this allows you to make the most of all your transactions.
- Cash-out Options: it is crucial that brokers pay out promptly, as not doing so is a red flag. We only recommend brokers that release your funds within two days or less.
Comparison of Binary Options Brokers
The most important decision when trading in binary options is choosing the right broker to trade. It is extremely crucial to select a high quality broker to be able to access all the benefits of the binary trading features. Various factors have to be considered in order to determine which of the top binary options dealing platforms are worthy of association. Listed below are the comparative attributes for the major binary options brokers:
- Diverse Asset Base: There are always better prospects and more options that can help you boost your profits when you trade with many currency pairs. The number of trading options available at that juncture becomes a very important factor.
- Binary Options Types: In comparison to mainstream brokers, the best brokers typically offer a lot more binary options variants. Features such as Options Creator, One-touch Options or even Short-term Options are crucial in attracting binary traders.
- Depositing Options: Trading firms that accept a wide selection of deposit choices are usually easier to get started with, all the while being readily accessible to more clients. This is ideal for traders as a platform that offers better payment and cash-out options is preferable over others.
- Financial Stability: It is definitely important for your broker to maintain a clean business standing. Well-established brokers are usually much more reliable when compared with smaller firms or upstarts.
- Rate of Profitability: The reason why you should opt for brokers that offer higher payout rates is to make themost out of all your transactions. Considering different binary options brokers provide different values of profitability, you should select brokers with high payout rates and payment ratios.
- Cash-out Options: It is fundamentally appropriate that brokers should be quick and prompt when making payments. Firms that pay within two days or less are often recommended.
The Best Binary Brokers Of 2020
Armed with the comparative tips listed above, you should feel completely confident to sign up with our recommended list of brokers. These brokers were tested, regulated, licensed and approved for each of the territories listed. All you have to do is to navigate to the appropriate territory, select a broker, sign up and begin trading.
There are two regulatory bodies that oversee the United States binary market: The Commodity Futures Trading Commission [CFTC] and the National Futures Association [NFA] that were established to regulate all the trading activity conducted online within the United States, including in the Binary Options field. While it is not illegal for any listed Binary Options brokerage to trade with US traders, any disputes that may arise between brokers and traders will have to be legally resolved only in the US which usually leads to substantial costs to the broker, possibly resulting in hefty fines and/or penalties.
This fact combined with the attendant regulatory restrictions have led to the creation of two unique groups of Binary Options brokers that accept traders based in the United States. The first group comprises of offshore brokers who are not regulated by either the CFTC or the NFA whereas the second group comprises of brokers who are regulated by one of the two regulatory bodies.
Here are the three brokers that we recommend using if you are trading from the United States, be warned, other brokers operating in this market have been found to be unscrupulous.
Best Binary Option Brokers in the U.K.
UK traders are some of the luckiest traders around: they are allowed to trade with any online broker without restrictions and being members of the EU, they are covered by all brokers regulated by the Financial Conduct Association (FCA) of the UK as well as the Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) based in Cyprus.
That being said, it is still advisable, for British traders to do as much research as possible, to avoid being scammed by an unscrupulous broker. Here is the list that we have compiled of the best U.K. brokers of 2020:
Best Binary Option Brokers in Australia
Binary options trading is becoming ever more popular with Australian traders. This increased popularity has led to the tapping of ASIC [Australian Securities and Investments Commission] as the supervisory authority of this sector.
It is possible to trade offshore, however, any trader doing so would need to consider the exchange rate factors because of the fluctuations that arise due to funding your account in other currencies besides the Australian currency.
Here are the three brokers that we recommend that our Australian readers use:
Best Binary Option Brokers in Canada
Online trading is legal in Canada and each of the country’s provinces has its own trading regulator. There is no overall watchdog to regulate trading compliance or to license brokers. Nonetheless, one that comes close to being an all-round regulator is the IIROC [Investment Industry Regulatory Organization of Canada].However, the IIROC can only set and enforce laws that apply to the Canadian securities and trading markets but not the firms operating in the online world. Therefore, trading in binary options is allowed countrywide.
There are several tested and approved brokers under both regulated and unregulated categories that are suitable for Canadian traders. With regard to this, we have shortlisted a few brokers who provide appropriate support, banking options, and other services that are appreciated from respected brokerage services.
Best Binary Option Brokers in Europe
Some of the luckiest traders are found in Europe when it comes to binary options trading. The CySEC [Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission] was one of the first regulators to supervise industry brokers. This regulatory approach also factored in the MiFID [Markets in Financial Instruments Directive] component which states that brokers licensed by the CySEC are allowed to trade in all member states of the European Union.
This means that all brokers regulated by the CySEC can accept traders from any country within the European Union. Being the predominant regulatory body for binary options, the CySECgives European traders a multitude of choices. There are no restrictions pertaining to trades with offshore brokers either, which makes Europe the world’s best binary options marketplace – an open floor with a vast number of choices for traders.
The best brokers trading in the European zone all come highly recommended following our rigorous analysis:
The Indian financial market including the trading in the financial instruments is regulated and governed by the Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI). SEBI formulates the governing rules for all the brokers operating within India. Currently, there are no formulated rules and regulations for binary options trading. So, if you are an Indian Resident you have several choices of brokers for binary options trading.
Our in-depth analysis of the brokers available, suggests that Indian consumers are best served by registering with brokers that are regulated by the which is regarded as one of the best regulatory bodies of binary option brokers.Thus, we recommend using any of the five brokers below, who all conform to these strict rules:
Best Binary Option Brokers in Dubai
The Dubai market is one of the fastest growing markets for binary options brokers. The Dubai International Financial Center (DIFC) which is regulated by the Dubai Financial Services Authority (DFSA) is the major regulatory body allowing financial transactions in the UAE. The financial market is further regulated by other authorities like the Ministry of Economy Planning, The Central Bank of the UAE, and the Emirates Securities and Commodity Exchange.
The recent past has seen some major fluctuations in the financial market and many traders from the UAE believe that these fluctuations are favorable for them. Another distinct advantage for UAE traders is that their financial market operates from Sunday to Thursday, allowing them to operate on weekends.
Many certified financial advisors in the UAE have advocated binary options trading due to thefavourable market conditions. Our in-depth analysis suggests that the following brokers are the best options for UAE traders:
Binary options trading is very popular in the South Africa and has seen exponential growth over the last few years. The Financial Service regulator namely Financial South Africa (FSB)is the prime authority for the financial dealings in the region. The sub-authority under FSB, the Financial Advisory and Intermediary Services (FAISA), is responsible for all the securitized transactions including binary options trading.
Traders should know that binary options trading is completely legal in the region, however, the lack of specific regulations regarding the binary options broking means there is no specific broker local to South Africa, meaning that South Africans have to use international ones. Our detailed analysis of the available options leads us to recommend well-regulated brokers, within the European area, the best market for Binary Options:
Binary Options trading has become very popular in New Zealand, despite its relatively small size. The selection of right trading partner is vital before commencing the binary trading journey, and the most important aspect one should consider is the regulations being followed by brokers. In this respect, the New Zealand tops many of the large countries as the New Zealand authorities were first amongst others to come up with a regulatory authority.
The Financial Market Authority (FMA) is a government body which regulates the financial instrument trading along with enacting rules and regulations for binary option brokers. The FMA imposes stringent guidelines which brokers must follow to continue holding a license and any violation on part of the broker attracts heavy penalties and sometimes even the termination of the license.
There are very few brokers in the country who are regulated by the FMA, meaning that we recommend using, well-regulatedInternational Brokers. The best regulators are within the European region, which is why we recommend using these brokers:
Binary options trading is emerging as one of the most popular trading options in many Asian countries, proving to be especially popular in the Philippines. Though there aren’t strict regulations like there are in developed nations, there are rules and regulations in place in the country to safeguard the trader’s interest.
The Securities and Exchange Commission of Philippines is the agency which lays out rules and regulations for financial instrument trading. The commission ensures that the interests of their citizens are safeguarded.
We recommend that citizens of Philippines enrol with foreign brokers who are regulated by well-known authorities like Financial Conduct Authority of the United Kingdom or the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission of the European Union. The international brokers have earned their reputation by well-laid processes, excellent service standards, timely pay-outs, and above all, superior customer service.
Here are the two brokers, which we recommend for traders from the Philippines:
Best Binary Option Brokers in Malaysia
The Malaysian financial trading community is protected by the two government agencies, the Securities Commissions of Malaysia and Bank Negara Malaysia. As with other Asian countries, binary options trading has emerged as one of the most popular ways of trading financial assets. However, our research suggests that there is no binary options broker from Malaysia. Currently, the binary options brokers have targeted their focus on the Europe and Australia. The unavailability of local brokers does not mean that Malaysians cannot trade binary options, as there are several good international options, for them to use.
Following a thorough analysis of the brokers available, we are happy to recommend that our Malaysian readers choose one of the following brokers, both of whom are well-regulated and well-established within the arena.
Best Binary Option Brokers in Russia
Russia has emerged as one of the fastest growing binary trading community in the world. Russians are able tolegally signup with binary option brokers and trade: this is illustrated by the fact that established players offer Russian language sections on their websites. This means that everyone, from beginners to seasoned professionals can trade and make profit.
The government of Russia allows its citizens to trade in binary options. This offers several choices for the Russian traders to choose from, the best two being:
- They can enrol with the locally regulated brokers
- They have the option to enroll themselves with the international brokers who are well regulated by the foreign authority.
As always, our efforts are directed towards providing a complete picture of the various brokers available. If you are a binary trader from Russia and looking for a broker who is regulated by foreign authorities, then we recommend the following two brokers:.
OptionRobot Broker Review
For many traders, finding the right broker is of utmost importance. Finding an automated broker with proven signals and a high winning rate is almost godsend. If you have been on a lookout for one without success this far, you are currently at the right place. Option Robot is relatively a new broker though it is not easy to tell judging by its popularity among both experienced and inexperienced traders.
Vastly different from an ordinary broker, Option Robot is a fully automated trading system and you don’t need to possess any previous experience in Binary options to join the game and start earning. With a completely secure and accredited banking system, you can be assured that your money is safe at all times. Also, the fast withdrawal processing ensures that you get your money when you want without any additional hassles. As you read further, you are about to find out that there is much more to this exemplary broker-cum-trading software.
The Option Robot has some of the best and most accurate signals you will find in any broker. It is known to generate trading signals with proven winning rates of above 83% – which are then used to place trades on your behalf depending on the settings and preferences defined by you.
With signals this accurate, you can be assured that all your trades almost always expiring In the Money despite the limited market experience you may have.
Option Robot offers 3 binary options trading systems to help you manage your investments as per your preference.
These systems made available by Option Robot are:
Classic System:This is regarded as the safest and most secure system with the least risk. With this system, the investment for all your trades will be equal. While it may seem favorable due to low risk, it should be noted that the profit margins are also limited.
Martingale System:The martingale system is more widely used in Forex trading but that does not mean it is not applicable to binary options. Basically, with this system, the investment amount is gradually increased after a loss until a profit is made after which it goes back to the original amount. The risks here are slightly higher, but so are the profits. It is a great choice for traders who are looking to make quick profits.
Fibonacci system:The Fibonacci or Fib as it’s popularly known is the most accurate system with straightforward win or loss probability. For each forex pair, a sequence is calculated based on its up-trends or downtrends over an expiry period thus determining its resistance and support levels. This helps choose the right direction to follow thereby, substantially reducing or completely eliminating the chances of losing trades.
With Option Robot, there is no shortage of indicators to choose from as several of them available as listed below:
Depending on your preference, you can choose one or more of the indicators to help you in your trading. If two or more are selected, then they will have to have the same signal for the system to place a trade. For instance, if the MACD and Williams indicators are selected, they will both have to give the same indication to the system for a trade to be made. For a call trade, both the indicators will have to indicate the same for the signal to be generated and a Call option traded. No trade can be completed when the indicators have different signals – probably a way to reduce the risks to the traders. Definitely a clever strategy there.
For any questions and/or inquiries regarding your experiences using the system, you can get help by sending an email to [email protected] and an Option Robot agent will get in touch with you at the earliest. However, the response may not be as quick as you need it; presumably due to the large volume of emails they receive every day.
However, you may want to look through the FAQ section for answers and clarifications. Perchance you just might find your particular question(s) clearly answered there. Additionally, there is an interactive blog in operation which contains significant information related to user experiences which may be of help to you. Apart from sending an email, there are no other contact options currently which can either be attributed to the fact that it’s a new site or a poor customer service policy. We can’t jump into conclusions this early so we will give them the benefit of doubt.
Opening an Option Robot account is a simple process that will take just a few minutes of your time at the most. To sign up, click our Open FREE Account button and select the Join Now tab to start the process. You will then be required to provide your personal details like name, email, phone number and country of residence – that’s all!
To start trading, make a deposit (you can do this through credit card or bank wire transfer) and click on the “Auto Trade” tab on the interface which will require you to set the assets you want to trade in, the expiry times and amount of investment per trade; the Option Robot software does the rest.
You may also choose from the several popular and regulated Compatible Brokers available such as GOptions and Banc de Binary. This selection of some of the best brokers in the business shall save you the hassle of searching for a trustworthy broker through a ‘Trial and Error’ method (something you would most definitely want to avoid for the sake of your sanity).
Option Robot, founded by professional Forex and binary options traders is surely an industry game changer. It significantly takes away the need for experience or knowledge of charts and trend lines making it a popular choice for new traders who form the majority these days.
The free software combined with the easy sign up option is clever idea and will benefit the traders who are not interested in downloading or paying for software which makes it almost all of us or at least close to it.
To an experienced trader, the customizable nature of the system and range of trading systems are enticing additions to consider. Option Robot is a broker site you should try if you haven’t already laid your hands on it.
Get the Option Robot for free by clicking on the button below and start trading instantly!
AutomatedBinary Broker Review
Automatedbinary software is the newest in the market and a lot of people are curious to know if it is as trustworthy as it looks or if it is another of those fraudulent sites found abundantly. It is not every day that we review new software as most of them are outright scams anyway. However, in the case of Automatedbinary, a full review was very necessary to clear the air considering that public opinion is somewhat divided.
Automatedbinary is an automatic trading software which collects market data, analyzes it, generates signals and executes trades on behalf of the trader. The software uses a great variety of indicators, which are very popular in other financial markets, to produce trading signals. Looking at the verified ‘In The Money’ trades percentage which is 81%, we can say that this attention to detail in the generation of signals works perfectly well.
From the overview, Automatedbinary is the best software in terms of trader freedom as it entrusts all the major and minor functions to the traders themselves. Traders get to choose which assets to trade in, how many simultaneous trades at a time, the amount to be invested in every trade and the indicators to be used. Truth be said, not many sites offers traders this extent of control over the system but then again, not every software is Automatedbinary.com.
As it should ideally be, the software is free and completely web based – forget about the security hassles and storage issues that are associated with downloading software. An additional security feature is that the robot will not place any trades while the trader’s connection is off. This means that traders are required to have their connections on at all times for the robot to function. Not really much convenience for traders who are off the grid but it is a great way to check that traders are in control of their trades at all times.
While it is always a good idea to sign up for the real account and start trading right away, it may not really appeal to everyone especially if the software is new, like Automatedbinary. Thus, to help traders acquaint themselves with the software and to help amateurs acquire some trading practice with no monetary risk, Automatedbinary offers a simulated or demo version. This version is free and open to all; every trader (even a non-trader) who signs up for it gets $50k virtual cash to invest. This money comes with no restrictions – well, apart from the very obvious no withdrawal policy – and can be traded in whatever way the trader wishes.
For anyone who wants to check out the nuances and experience what Automatedbinary has to offer, we recommend using the demo version first. With that, there are zero risks to your real cash and you can leave any time without complications if the software does not function to your liking. While at it, it is wise to not completely trust everything that you see on the demo including the number of wins as a true reflection of how the software works. Note that this is stimulated trading and most sites resort to displaying a multitude of things to advertise their systems in good light.
Automatedbinary generates signals based on the following market indicators:
- Trend Indicator
- RSI (Relative Strength Index)
- Williams Indicator
- Stochastic Oscillator
Each indicator is good on its own but works better when combined. This is because each has its own shortcomings and combining several, and even all of them, makes up for any shortcomings. In addition to that, combining all the indicators will produce strong and top quality signals which will lead to higher success rate.
Another special feature of Automatedbinary.com is that the robot’s trading modes are tailored to every trader’s likes and preferences. As such, there is the Classic method, a favorite of newbies mostly because it carries lower risks and guarantees consistent wins although with lower payouts. Then, there is Martingale, sometimes referred to as the Compound method, which keeps on multiplying the investment on every trade after a loss until a successful trade occurs. This method is regarded as the most profitable but comes at a higher risk of losing all the investments. The last method is the Fibonacci, which is based on mathematical patterns built around the idea that market trends keep repeating themselves over time.
Usually, traders get to select their preferred method from among the three. The choice is not permanent and can be changed whenever the trader feels he/she is ready to trade using a different approach.
Getting started with Automatedbinary.com is extremely easy. After navigating to the website and clicking on the sign up tab, you will need to provide your name and address (both phone and email). Next, you will have to create a password and customize your account. To begin trading, you must select a broker; use the links provided to get to the broker’s site and open an account. You will be able to trade after making a deposit and clicking on the Auto Trade function. However, you don’t have to start trading right away and instead, head to the demo version first.
When it comes to the conclusion, the logical question is whether Automatedbinary a scam. Being a new system, we can’t really confirm that it’s completely legitimate but from what we have seen, heard and experienced, the software is as real as they come. For lovers of short term options, Automatedbinary has quite a lot to offer. Those who prefer long terms options too are bound to be benefited. The listed brokers too are quite good. Very good in fact! Renowned brands like Stock pair, BinaryTilt and Binary among others make appearances here.
No prestigious broker would risk its reputation by associating with a fraudulent site so this serves as strong indications that Automatedbinary is an honest site. Additionally, there are no tell-tale signs of usual scams such as paid actors enacting the role of traders and neither are there any exaggerated promises of gaining quick wealth. We can therefore confirm that this is one of the best binary options trading systems we have tried in a long time.
Get the Option Robot for free by clicking on the button below and start trading instantly!
Finpari Broker Review
It is no secret that the binary market has been experiencing a massive growth over the past few years. This cut-throat competition has made it really difficult for new brokers to make establish themselves as major industry players. Breaking this mould, though new, Finpari has created waves in the brokerage platform.
Despite the fact that it’s a relatively new broker, Finpari has managed to make a name for itself with its quality products and sophisticated services. In fact, there is no considerable difference in quality between Finpari and other brokerage platforms that have been there for the last 7 years. The platform is now a well-known brand within the binary market. It features a wide range of assets along with a unique array of options to suit all types of traders.
Finpari was founded as recently as 2020 but it has already extended its services to the entire world. And when we say all around the world, we do mean it: the platform accepts clients from Europe, Russia, United States and many other countries. That is not the end of it: Finpari comes with other awesome features like 1 hour withdrawals. We recommend our readers to stay tuned as we uncover more interesting attributes about the platform. Make sure you keep reading!
The company is owned and operated by LeronaImpex, a financial provider whose headquarters is located in 306 Premier Building, Albert Street, Seychelles. Since inception, Finpari has exhibited exemplary quality in its services. As a result, in has won a number of awards like “Best Binary Website 2020 & 2020” and Best Finance Website 2020.”
Speaking of the webpage, Finpari’s official site demonstrates the highest level of efficacy. It’s quite easy to navigate through their homepage – you don’t have to fumble your way around. The broker has clearly displayed the relevant add-on buttons including the necessary features. Other brokerage platforms should follow suit by adopting the user-friendly design exhibited by Finpari.
We can’t forget to mention the overall professionalism displayed by the broker. One thing that is worth noting is the fact that Finpari’s website does not bombard visitors with loud letters that beg for attention. The colors and overall layout are quite conformable and pleasing to the eye.
A review about Finpari won’t be complete without mentioning the overall trading platform that has been flawlessly designed to meet the needs of various types of traders. There’s a saying within the binary market which states that you can tell a good broker by its trading platform. This is one of the biggest strengths of Finpari. Powered by SpotOption, Finpari offers a top notch trading experience.
Considering that the minimum trade required is only $1, users are given the opportunity of exploring valuable resources at a low cost. The platform features more than 60 tradable assets which are divided into 4 categories: currencies, stocks, special commodities and indices. It also features 7 different modes of trading to ensure that every investor is presented with the possibility to identifying what fits best within his or her trading needs.
- Standard options:It simply allows traders to predict whether the price of an underlying asset will go up or down within a specified period of time. Standard options expire with a payout rate of 83%.
- Pairs:This option allows traders to compare two assets and eventually pick out a single winning asset.
- Long term assets: These are ordinary trading assets; the only different aspect is that they have a longer expiry period.
- Sixty Seconds: Again, the difference here is in the expiry period which ranges from 60nano-seconds to 5 minutes.
- One Touch: This is the highest yielding option with a 500% payout rate. Traders are supposed to predict whether an underlying asset will touch a predetermined level.
Account Types and Promotions
When you open an account initially, you will be welcomed with a bonus promotion that ranges from 20% to 100%. The first three trades are also offered within a risk free policy. Another promotion that traders need to look out for is the Fixed Income Account. This is a novice account that offers boundless opportunities. Other trading accounts include:
Bronze Account: This is basically the smallest account type that requires traders to deposit amounts ranging from $250 to $999. Account holders can enjoy a welcome bonus, a demo account plus a trading course. In addition, traders can withdraw their payouts within an hour.
Silver Account: This feature requires a minimum deposit of $1000. The highest deposit is stated at $2999. Silver account holders can enjoy a 50% welcome bonus, a master class web session plus the benefits received in a Bronze account.
Gold Account: This is the most senior level account that comes loaded with a 100% bonus, access to an individual account manager plus the benefits received in a Silver account.
Fixed Income Account: This is quite different from most trading accounts. Additionally, in order to be an account holder, you need to be an active client of Finpari. The invested capital is personally managed by well trained staff members. The account features a 10% payout rate along with security on the invested amount. This means that regardless of the market behaviors, clients are guaranteed of their initial investment.
Investors who want to trade on-the-go can utilize the mobile platform. Finpari is compatible with both the Android and iOS devices. The mobile platform comes loaded with features like regular binary options, one touch and the 60 second options. It also features relevant chats and a portfolio that allows investors to view their trading history.
Getting Started With Finpari
If you want t be part of this impressive platform, all you need to do is fill some basic information such as name, email address and preferred currency. If you do agree with the terms and conditions stated by Finpari, you are good to go.
Those who are not conversant with trading options can take advantage of Finpari’s education center. Their education facility features helpful video lessons that are extremely versatile.
From their professionalism to their wide range of services, there is no doubt that Finpari is emerging as a major industry leader. If you’re looking for a broker that will offer you an exceptional trading experience, Finpari is your go-to service provider. Thumbs up Finpari!
Binary Option Robot
In the binary options marketplace, the broker is one of the most essential players. This is because brokers hold the trading accounts of traders and they are responsible for the provision of signals, handling deposits, making payments and generally looking for the best solutions in the binary options marketplace to allow the trader to maximize his profits. Binary Option Robot is the leading broker in the binary options business today and this is why:
1.Rate of return: Why do traders venture into the binary options marketplace? They are looking for ways to make the highest returns from the lowest investment. With Binary Option Robot, this expectation is met as a broker can achieve the best rate of return in the binary options business today. With a proven 83% return on investments, traders who retain Binary Option Robot as their preferred broker have every reason to be proud. This is because they are receiving the highest ROI from their investments as compared to other brokers in binary options trading.
2.The trading platform: Binary Option Robot is an advanced trading platform which is user friendly and matches all the expectations from a top broker in the industry. Using sophisticated algorithms and professional traders who analyze all the market data available on various trading assets and indices, Binary Option Robot provides signals of the highest quality. These signals are what actually help traders to make winning trades. With an accuracy rate exceeding 80% all the time, you can be assured that 8 out of every 10 trades you make with this broker will all be winning trades. This is what makes Binary Option Robot the leader in this field.
3.Trading assets:Binary Option Robot does not limit the assets you can trade with to a selected view. With this broker, the range of assets you can trade with is quite wide. Whether you want to trade in currency pairs, commodities, stocks or indices, Binary Option Robot has a wide variety of each which translates to the fact that you will always find your favorite assets on every trading session. This allows you to maximize the trading opportunities that come with your favorite assets.
4.Customer support:At Binary Option Robot, customer support is taken very seriously. They recognize the fact that the satisfaction of their clients is an integral part of the success of both the trader and the broker. For this very reason you can be assured of receiving the best support in the business as a trader. With a support system that works all around the clock, you will have the channels of phone, live chat and email all open and ready to respond to your queries.
5.No downloads:Binary Option Robot does not need you to download software that needs to be updated time and again. The system is completely web-based – you log in from your browser from anywhere and you are ready to trade. This saves lots of time apart from relieving you off the worry that the software may become outdated while you are still trading which may make you miss out on new features. This system is constantly being upgraded and every time you log in, you can be sure that you will be trading on the current update at all times.
6.Bonuses:Trading with binary options is not so tricky. When you have a broker like Binary Option Robot, the more money you have to trade with, the higher are the profits. This becomes even better with all the bonuses that this broker provides. The joining bonus as well as other varied bonuses that you will be given once you start trading are added benefits. This increase in trading deposit will only mean that you will be making huge profits all the time.
7.Training and technical tools:Every good broker offers to traders the most advanced technical tools to aid them maximize their profits. Traders who have Binary Option Robot as their broker can utilize tools such as trading charts, asset information, and many more technical tools which shall enable them to have the best trading experience. At Binary Options Robot, traders will also have the opportunity to transform themselves into better traders as they are provided with the best training tools in the market. These include eBooks, webinars, videos, trading charts, and manuals.
8.Compatibility with modern devices:Gone are the days where you had to be seated in front of your personal computer at home or at work to carry-out trades. Today, any broker worth his salt will have his system operating on all modern devices. Binary Option Robot’s software is compatible with your laptop, tablet or smart phone. You can trade anywhere and at any time, as long as you have an internet signal.
The Best Binary Options Broker 2020!
Good for Beginners!
Free Education + Free Demo Account!
Get Your Sign-Up Bonus Now!
Only For Experienced Traders!